Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

What PI events would you like to see ?

Homepage Forums General Photography PI Events What PI events would you like to see ?

• This topic is empty.

What PI events would you like to see ?

• esthermoline
    Participant

Hi everybody! I’m going to be at the Botanic Gardens in Dublin next Saturday the 2nd of April, 11.00am, with some of my contacts from flickr and other places. Would anybody from here like to come along?

b318isp
    Participant

Even though it is one of my favourite places in Dublin, I can’t make it. Best of luck and I hope the wind dies down!

esthermoline
    Participant

That’s a pity but thanks a lot for replying Brendan, we can meet another time! I’ll be there with between 3 to 5 people from flickr if anybody else wants to come along. Will be at the area where the sundial is (between the Palm house and the Alpine house, to the left of the visitor centre) between 11 and 11.30. There’s a few showers forecast but I think it should be fine. Anyway, I almost prefer it when there’s a bit of rain, you can get some nice shots of the droplets on the flowers. The wind is more of a problem but I don’t think it will be too bad (I hope)

Mardai24
    Participant

Damien,

I think you could add our two names to the list – Mary and David from Skerries. Have been absent from the site for a while, but hopefully back checking it regularly again.

Alexandra
    Participant

Im up for Midlands region :)
    Weekend meeting would be great :)

Mark
    Keymaster

I’d be up for a meeting in the next few weeks or so. Midlands, Clare, Kerry where ever :)

colgo2212
    Participant

Hi everybody and a Happy New Year to you all. Just a quick question to send out as to who would be interested in a trip to Connemara this year. I don’t mind organising this (with a bit of help from Steve, mind you he doesn’t know this yet!) if i had a rough idea of how many people would be interested, time of year to go, how many days/nights to stay and what kind of accommodation people would like to stay in. If there is enough interest then we could easily make this happen, my only problem is i don’t know that part of the country very well so any kind of input from any PI members living on the west coast would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Níall

Mark
    Keymaster

Super Níall, you might want to start up a new post for it so it’ll get noticed.

Come on 2012 :)

PD_BARBS
    Participant

I would be interested in a trip to Connemara depending on dates

adrianmatthews
    Participant

Have you seen the site meet up.com.

I think it would be a good Idea for PI to set up a group, have a section for all the major populations (Dublin, Cork, Wexford, Waterford) etc. etc.
    Start getting out doing Street, Landscape, night shoots etc etc.

I would suggest some of the more experienced on the site if interested take lead so as to offer advice to some of the lesser experienced.
    Again I would suggest Week evening and weekend options?

What do you think?

Seaview
    Participant

I think that’s a super idea, regional events so to speak. I know I find it very hard to find free time at the moment but I think a meet up for a few hours every so often would be very welcome. I went to two in the Cork area a few years back and thoroughly enjoyed myself and met some really nice and interesting people.

I’m a bit all over the place for the next few weeks but after that I would be willing to set something up to capture the beautiful autumn colours.

Dave.

adrianmatthews
    Participant

Dave,

I work in Cork Monday to Friday if not travelling, wouldn’t mind meeting up week.

Adrian

Seaview
    Participant

Funny that Adrian, I work in Dublin from Monday to Friday and wouldn’t mind meeting up during the week. That said, the project is coming to an end in a few weeks and I’ll be returning to Cork. If your still around during the week we will definitely meet up.

Dave.

adrianmatthews
    Participant

I am long term, talk soon.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.