Generic filters
Exact matches only

Nude photography

Homepage Forums General Photography The Lounge Nude photography

• This topic is empty.

Nude photography

• BM
    Participant

Mark: Will you please make sure that no pics of NFL romping naked in the Mournes (or anywhere else) are excluded from the nude art forum? Even post-modernist Ireland isn’t ready for that horror.

aoluain
    Participant

nfl-fan wrote:

It’s all been discussed before Alan… and I think it’s water under the bridge now.

There is a nude forum, it’s hidden from the general public and you have to apply for access.

Fine with me… I just don’t think it was ever formally announced… so if you weren’t on the grapevine you’d be none the wiser… thus your post.

I was actually aware of that for a good while, but i cannot remember where i came accross it!

I just think that section should be more vivible thats all!

I know I came in on the back end of the thread [excuse the pun] !

PeteTheBloke

Maybe this thread could be the first “starred” one as per my suggestion…

https://www.photographyireland.net/viewtopic.php?t=25497

nfl-fan
    Participant

Well.. it was a good read that’s for sure. (I did truly laugh out loud at the ‘Beserker’ comment which lead a work colleague to question my actions)

I was using the search mechanism yesterday and funnily enough came across two pictures of you during this search:

(a) the Fedora shot
    (b) the single nipple shot

Having read the single nipple shot , and some of the displeasure stated, it lead me to find this thread.

In fairness there are some good threads out there… maybe for all the wrong reasons… I’d say there’ll be a couple of people cringing when stuff like this gets revived… but our PI history is our PI history.

Fortunatley for me… most of my cringe worthy episodes have been locked :D

J

aoluain
    Participant

well I have this one bookmarked anyway!

PeteTheBloke

Ah yes, the single nipple shot. I just dug it out for
    the nostalgia value and I’m not cringing. I rather
    enjoyed stcstc’s very serious response and Graham’s
    disapproval. The interweb was more innocent then.

nfl-fan
    Participant

Why not post the link… and share another 5 Star PI classic.

Was surprised by the 2 lads and their responses alright. Just remember the lads are due on the Mournes trip… and apparantly GrahamB is trained in Campo Karate or something… he threatened to use it on me once.

jb7
    Participant

Men’s nipples, men’s bottoms-
    and now Campo Karate-

What kind of field trip is this?

I can see the average star rating plummet…

PeteTheBloke

I’ve made my peace with Steve and I expect Graham has forgotten
    about my rude comments regarding the IQ of people with tattoos. We’re
    all older and more mature now.

These days I even give fellows in baseball caps the chance to prove they’re
    normal.

nfl-fan
    Participant

jz – And from what I can gather you’ll be in the pub all day and miss all the shenanigans? Can you smoke in the pubs in Co. Down?

As PI’s most educated photography bloke you’ll be expected to be out in the field advising all us photography bloke wannabes and sharing you depth of knowledge.

Pete – Are you the person who detests baseball caps? I knew there was someone.

Seeing as you suggested the 5 Star ratings I’m posting this one…

https://www.photographyireland.net/viewtopic.php?t=9144

PeteTheBloke

nfl-fan wrote:

Pete – Are you the person who detests baseball caps? I knew there was someone.

Detest is a strong word. But when I take over the world they’ll be in the skip
    along with televisions, tattoos, dishwashing machines, ipods and people
    who put Christmas lights all over their gardens.

nfl-fan
    Participant

Come near my telly and I’ll set alight that hairy chest of yours… :twisted:

If I wear a baseball cap to the Mourne Mts just know it’s to get on your wick… fussy git.

jb7
    Participant

It’s always a mistake to get involved…

nfl, fields are not my field-

nfl-fan
    Participant

You’re no long my hero then. I’m off.

Mark
    Keymaster

There was a 6 page thread on it where discussion took place and you guys voted on having a nude forum or not
    and where people were informed of the decision to have the forum created. (I since moved the thread).

Didn’t seem at the time that a post in the Annoucements section was required as a result of the amount of
    discussion that had taking place.

Anyhow, I’ll unhide the forum, but people still won’t have access (unless they PM me for access) for reasons which have been given
    and discussed many times in the past.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.