Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Lack of Posts

Homepage Forums General Photography The Lounge Lack of Posts

• This topic is empty.

Lack of Posts

• seany

Hi, I recently returned to the site after a long lay off and have noticed a lack of new posts, the latest post I’ve found is Aug 6th which is a new member Tyron Ross who hasn’t even had a reply. Is the site becoming defunct through lack of active members?
    Seany.

adrianmatthews
    Participant

God be with the days when you log on and there would be a blazing row going on ….. miss those fiery exchanges between some of the lads and lassies. Where have all those characters gone? I play around in Gurushots, National Geographic mostly these days. Miss the critique though.

Adrian

seany

Thanks for the reply Adrian, good to know there are live people out there!!!
    seany.

Anonymous
    Participant

adrianmatthews wrote:

God be with the days when you log on and there would be a blazing row going on ….. miss those fiery exchanges between some of the lads and lassies. Where have all those characters gone? I play around in Gurushots, National Geographic mostly these days. Miss the critique though.

Adrian

But you can’t critique someone’s image Adrian! You might offend someone and by Christ you can’t do that!

Just tell everyone that’s it’s fantastic and they’re the next David Bailey, but wait! I’ve offended a host of members

as I didn’t suggest a female photographer. Instead I opted for the typical male option!

I’m going off to the pub!!!

Seaview
    Participant

Bit late moderating your post John but if you use anymore of that sort of language who’ll be removed from the group. :twisted: :wink: :wink:

Anonymous
    Participant

So you see Adrian, I’ve offended someone in my reply without any critique of any image!
    People are being murdered left right and centre in all corners of the world in the name of religion
    and I’m being pulled up by using the name of Christ! What a funny olde world we live in!!!

Seaview
    Participant

Maybe you should have stayed in the pub :D , actually it was the non male members you offended by not mentioning a non male photographer. Wait a minute, you would have offended our male members if you had mentioned a non male photographer. :? :lol:

adrianmatthews
    Participant

still a few alive……

I’ll post something soon……. let see how it goes.

grumpy1
    Participant

Im here. Dont say much cos I dont know much but Im here

adrianmatthews
    Participant

Challenge…….. everyone who is still active on this site has to post a Photo in the next 7 days…… doesn’t matter what ….. Just post something!

Mark
    Keymaster

Yep life is quiet here for sure. Goddamn facebook, I’m waiting for the rise of the forum again :D

grumpy1
    Participant

adrianmatthews wrote:

Challenge…….. everyone who is still active on this site has to post a Photo in the next 7 days…… doesn’t matter what ….. Just post something!

where? on this thread?

Seaview
    Participant

No, Grumpy, which ever section the photo belongs to. Waiting anxiously. :D :D

Dave.

PS. I hope the boss will be posting something.

seany

Been a member for years but could never get my head around the complicated system for posting photos.

Seaview
    Participant

It’s much easier now, just up load to a hosting site like Flickr and then copy the img code into a post.

Go on give it a try.

Dave.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.