Exact matches only

Welcome to Photography Ireland

Homepage Forums Before You Start Announcements Welcome to Photography Ireland

• This topic is empty.

Welcome to Photography Ireland

• Mark
    Keymaster

Helen,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. We’re getting there, hopefully we’ll become a really useful online resource
    for photographers.

I really appreciate the article in your eZine, its very good of you to help out like this.

Anything we can do in return please don’t hestitate to get in touch with me.

Meanwhile I’ll add links to you two sites.

Regards
    Mark

Aimee
    Participant

I’ll say it again, congrats on the site.
    It’s really fast and all the categories are great!

Mark
    Keymaster

FYI, rules are now in a separate thread.

BarkerPhotographic
    Participant

I would like to Congratulate Mark on the continued success of PHOTOGRAPHY IRELAND, the Forum has just passed the 1,000-member mark (1,002 as I write this). It has opened up a fantastic resource, for Beginner, Enthusiast, Student, Aspiring Professional, Professional and Trade members alike. But its success is not just measured by the number of members, but also in the Quantity and Quality of posts by its members.
    Mark and his team of Moderators have put together a very slick Site in a relatively short time, and I know they are not content to rest on their laurels. A little birdie tells me that there are lots of more novel developments in the pipeline. Keep them coming!
    I’m sure I can speak on behalf of ALL the Members on this one….. Thank You!

fstop89564
    Participant

BarkerPhotographic wrote:

I would like to Congratulate Mark on the continued success of PHOTOGRAPHY IRELAND, the Forum has just passed the 1,000-member mark (1,002 as I write this). It has opened up a fantastic resource, for Beginner, Enthusiast, Student, Aspiring Professional, Professional and Trade members alike. But its success is not just measured by the number of members, but also in the Quantity and Quality of posts by its members.
    Mark and his team of Moderators have put together a very slick Site in a relatively short time, and I know they are not content to rest on their laurels. A little birdie tells me that there are lots of more novel developments in the pipeline. Keep them coming!
    I’m sure I can speak on behalf of ALL the Members on this one….. Thank You!

x’s 2

stasber

Well said!! Absolutely!

RavenAsh
    summerdreamn

i think i’m gonna enjoy this place! hope to learn lots and impart some of my own humble opinions! :)

PANICSTATIONBUTTONS
    Participant

Thanks Mark,

I’m a brand spanking new arrival to this forum and It’s pretty impressive!
    The quality of posts and technical info available is extremely encouraging.
    I’m looking forward to gleaning and eventually contributing.
    This is an excellent resource for semi-practised novices looking to experiment in more unconventional techniques with different formats. Great and goooood!

PanicStationButtons

Quote:
    Mark
    Keymaster

Thanks and welcome to the site. Get stuck in :)

Feel free to put up a post in the Introductions forum so the members can also say hi.
    Will be looking forward to seeing some of the results of your Diana and hearing about your experiences.

Thanks for joining !

derrynid dave
    Participant

Glad to see so many familiar members from flickr, look forward to participating.
    Looks like I’ve found a new comfy place to be.

Dave Dillon

Mark
    Keymaster

Welcome Dave.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Welcome to Photography Ireland’ is closed to new replies.