Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Virginia

• This topic is empty.

Virginia

• stuttter

I’d like to think the sky’s in focus on this one:)
    I did have another shot that was crisp but for some reason I prefer crop and movement of this one.
    Your C&C as always appreciated

carl
    Participant

Im afraid the OOF kills this photo for me.
    I have to say I much prefer the other flora on your flickr gallery like for instance this one:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/64866195N00/205597990/
    Now that one I really like!

Ali
    Participant

Usually i’d knock a shot like this straight away, just because nothing is in focus (other than the sky of course ;) ), however, i like the simplicity. I would be temped to rotate 90 CW and play around a bit in photoshop to see what happens.

Roberto

The colours are nice but the unsharpness plus the white part of the brunch kills the photo.

Rob

A shame about the focus, because it is actually quite an unusual and striking image. It would be interesting to see the other crisp shot you neglected to post.

stuttter

Thanks for the comments.

I’m still not sure why I like it. From a graphic designers POV it would work well as a backdrop to some text/layout. As an artist I like the shapes and colours. As a photographer I kinda like it because it’s OOF and yet still has an attraction.

Rob: I dumped the infocus shot as it didn’t do anything for me, wasn’t quite the same angle.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.