Generic filters
Exact matches only

St Patricks Cathedral.

• This topic is empty.

St Patricks Cathedral.

• slang61
    Participant

A HDR of St Patricks Cathedral.
    Not everyones cup of tea I know but C&C most welcome.

STU

St Patricks Cathedral, Dublin, Ireland by slang61, on Flickr

shutterbug
    Participant

I like this image, though it looks a bit bright on my screen, I know the inside of this
    building is very gloomy and that gloom adds to the atmosphere of the place, I would
    bring back a little more of the shadows, but it is a good image with all the lines going
    the right way :lol:

bigalguitarpicker
    Participant

Nice sharp focus from front to back. Looks good to me! Never having been in St Patrick’s, I can’t comment on the light levels. I lived in Dublin for a couple of years in the 1970s and never saw anything. I was working as a Chef, doing long hours, up to 80 or 90 a week and when I had a day off I went fishing along Dalkey Sound and out at Greystones. Any other spare time I had was spent in pubs. I have a liking for folk and traditional music and spent time in Maher’s of Moore St, Slatterey’s in Capel St and the Purty Kitchen in Dun Laoghaire. (And O’Donoghue’s too). It wasn’t until the last 7 or 8 years that I started going on trips to Dublin and photographing in Christchurch cathedral, and heading for Monasterboice and Newgrange. Hoping to get to Bealieu House in Drogheda this year to photograph the Cadaver Stone, and I want to get to St Patrick’s too.
    Alex.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.