Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC 8GB 95MB/s

Homepage Forums Classifieds Equipment For Sale SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC 8GB 95MB/s

• This topic is empty.

SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC 8GB 95MB/s

• Maciej90
    Participant

NEW, UNUSED memory card in UNOPENED box
    5 for sale
    €20 each

Ideal for compact, mirrorless and DSLR cameras as well as for HD, Fulll HD and even 4K camcorders. Extreme durability makes this card best choice for devices working in tough weather or underwater conditions so it will be perfect for active people. Because it is fast, it will perform very well when continuous shot mode or high frame rate is required – action, sport and wildlife photographers/videographers and reporters will definitely appreciate it. Thankfully to its advantages, card can be used simply as flash memory. Additionally, buying this card, you will get 1-year RescuePRO subscription. With this software you will be able to recover most of images, documents, emails, videos, music and hundreds of other popular file types whether they were deleted, the media was corrupted or formatted.

8GB Safe Data Storage Capacity
    Class 10 Speed
    Ultra High Speed Class 1 (UHS-I)
    Max. Read Speed: 95 MB/s
    Max. Write Speed: 90 MB/s
    4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p)
    Full HD (1920 x 1080p)
    Compatible with SDXC and SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices
    Waterproof, shockproof, vibration proof, magnet proof, and X-ray proof, temperature proof
    free RescuePRO 1-year subscription
    SanDisk Limited Lifetime Warranty

slang61
    Participant

Interesting….
    I would be interested in larger capacity cards if you are ever selling some.
    STU.

Maciej90
    Participant

slang61 wrote:

Interesting….
    I would be interested in larger capacity cards if you are ever selling some.
    STU.

Currently I own 8 gigs only. I may have some other ones in the future but can’t be sure for 100% so I don’t make any promises.
    Depending on the camera you have and the file type you are using taking 2 of the above may not be such a bad idea because 2×8 is much safer than 1×16.
    This 8GB is still around 100 NEFs from 36MPX sensor and 300 NEFs from 12MPX.

Thanks for your interest. =)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.