Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Pimp your website!

Homepage Forums Gear & Links General Photography Sites Pimp your website!

• This topic is empty.

Pimp your website!

• damien.murphy
    Participant

In a continuing effort to locate photoblogs with which to feed my google reader (lest it turn its ravenous attention elsewhere), I’ve started a thread which I hope to become a complete listing of all PI members websites/ blogs.

The thread is in the ‘Website Talk’ forum, so drop by and add your website to the growing list if you have one, or simply have a browse and find something inspirational..

Thread is here: list-of-pi-user-blogs-websites-t40366.html

EDIT: Can I ask that anyone wishing to add their site post it to the thread above, and not this thread, just so to keep everything in one place and ensure I don’t neglect adding someone to the list :)

fordem
    Participant

Hi Damien.
    My site little of every thing, sport, general, weddings and the likes. http://apspics.com/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

damien.murphy
    Participant

Great Michael, will add it to the list. Do you have a one-liner to describe your site? I’m asking everyone to submit a one line description, so the list makes a more readable item :)

Anyone else wishing to add list your site, can I ask you post on the original thread (list-of-pi-user-blogs-websites-t40366.html), just to ensure everything is in one place and that I don’t overlook anyones site :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.