Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

PI trips for 2013?

Homepage Forums General Photography PI Events PI trips for 2013?

• This topic is empty.

PI trips for 2013?

• colgo2212
    Participant

Hi All,

After last years successful inaugural PI trip to Connemara (the weather played ball, for a change :D ) I am just sending the feelers out if anybody has any interest in any other trips, be it Donegal, West Cork, the Clare coast, Mayo, the North Antrim coast, the Dingle peninsula, Connemara etc etc. The list is endless.

If you have ideas on other destinations or even dates that you would like to go please add them to the list.

I dont mind organising (with a bit of help from other members), once it makes sense numbers wise to do so.

NĂ­all

P.S. If its at all possible would one of the moderators be able to do up a chart with a column for destinations and another for preferred month. Thanks.

Seaview
    Participant

Great post Niall, I’ll leave the charts to one of the IT wizards :wink: :D . Just saying the other day I haven’t been on a PI event in ages. Hopefully depending on work I should be okay for something later in the year.

Dave.

Shooter

Colour me interested

Mark
    Keymaster

Good man Niall.

Em, charts…. jaysus I’ll have to research that one first :).

ossie13
    Participant

Please let Niall know your preferred location, and then we can decide on a date!!

cathald
    Participant

Depending on dates I’ll join in

Mark
    Keymaster

Fancy adding West Cork into the mix of locations?

jodal1975
    Participant

really hope to make it this year , depending on dates and location ofcourse

thalpin

I’ll definitely be interested in another field trip! Not sure which location I’d prefer just yet though!

Isabella
    Participant

i’d come along, provided location and dates good of course :)

Neon Jedi
    Participant

Same as Isabella. If the date and location are good, I’d love to get involved

cameraman
    Participant

If the date and location are good, count me in i could do with using my camera gear more :-)

colgo2212
    Participant

Ok, we have had the poll running for the last 2 weeks and the destination with the most votes was Clare with Dingle and Donegal just behind. We will now start another poll for a PI trip to Clare with dates. You can take it that the month of March is a non runner with Patrick’s day and Easter falling in that month so I will suggest a few different dates in April and May.

With Mark’s suggestion for a PI trip to West Cork, once we get this one done there is no saying that we cant have another trip for later in the year (maybe sometime in the Summer months), as personally speaking it’s an area I would really like to visit and maybe take a few snaps while I was there (if I can remember how to use my camera that is as its been a long time since I have even turned it on).

NĂ­all

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.