Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

PI trip to Clare April 27th/28th-Cancelled

Homepage Forums General Photography PI Events PI trip to Clare April 27th/28th-Cancelled

• This topic is empty.

PI trip to Clare April 27th/28th-Cancelled

• colgo2212
    Participant

Due to a severe lack of interest I have decided to cancel this PI trip to Clare.

After having a poll running for the last few weeks the dates that got the most votes was April 27th/28th.

If anybody has any real interest in doing this trip will they please put their names down and also if they would like to do it as a stay over (Friday/Saturday night) or as a meet-up on a single day that would be much appreciated.

As I said before, if we get enough interest I have no problems organising.

Many Thanks,
    NĂ­all

Those going:
    Niall
    Steve
    Mark (75%)

jodal1975
    Participant

well unfortunately out of all the weekends that were suggested….thats the only one i cant do ! im going to be away for 6 days from the sat :-(

ossie13
    Participant

Hi Guys when Niall did the poll, this was the most popular weekend….!!

So anyone interested, these get together are always good, chance to meet up & you can put faces to names!!

Cheers Steve

Mark
    Keymaster

:) I’ll try and make it that weekend so put me as 75% sure. I had chosen the other one lol.

ossie13
    Participant

Mark wrote:

:) I’ll try and make it that weekend so put me as 75% sure. I had chosen the other one lol.

Always 75% with you Mark :lol:

ossie13
    Participant

Should have said Niall & myself will definately be heading across that weekend!! I am looking at staying in the Twin Peaks B&B which we used as a base in Doolin last time.

……………and would be great to meet up with new & old faces!!

Cheers Steve

sndipo

This is close enough for me so not sure if I’d do an overnighter but will try call in for a meet’n’greet if nothing comes up for that weekend! Once things get going and like a schedule can be made, I can make more certain statements about the appearance :)

colgo2212
    Participant

Due to a severe lack of interest I have decided to cancel the PI trip to Clare.

Thanks to Ossie, Mark, Jodal1975 and Sndipo for at least replying to the tread and showing some kind of interest in the trip.

NĂ­all

Mark
    Keymaster

Ah very disappointing Niall. Sorry to see that !.
    Thanks for making the effort, its appreciated

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.