Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Paris

• This topic is empty.

Paris

• Mark
    Keymaster

Just back from a few days in Paris. Good few photos to process plus some film (Holga) to develop.
    Anyhow, here are a few with an obligatory gargoyle shot thrown in. What a pain it was to get too due to the netting
    they have up on the balcony behind them. Framing was a bit rushed, would have liked more time to think and compose :)

Eiffel Tower

Eiffel Tower

Notre Dame

markst33
    Participant

Hard to get an angle of the Eiffel tower that hasn’t been seen a thousand time before but I think you have done well with those 2.

I like the compostion of the Notre Dame one but I think the vignetting is a bit heavy.

Mark S.

Mark
    Keymaster

Thanks Mark. Ya hopefully they’re a bit different.
    I agree that the Notre Dame is a bit heavy. Had to use a compact camera to take the photo as they have flipping netting all around the balcony which you have to try and shoot through….

Alfamale
    Participant

Thought the last one was a selfie for a moment … ;-)

I like them and the first shot of the Eiffel Tower is at quite different from the usual shots

Alfamale
    Participant

I love the second shot of the Eiffel Tower too – very atmospheric and reminds me of something shot on an old plate glass camera. Did you hve to do much processing other than convert to monochrome?

Mark
    Keymaster

Thanks. Nothing done with it other than conversion to b+w, adjust contrast tbh. Taken on a Fuji X-Pro 1

PeteTheBloke

Nice gargoyle – love the vinaigrette :)

Mark
    Keymaster

Thanks Pete. Welcome back, hope all is well ! :)

PeteTheBloke

Not bad thanks. Are you keeping well?

Mark
    Keymaster

Pretty good now thanks :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.