Exact matches only

New Nikon D750 released

Homepage Forums General Photography Industry News New Nikon D750 released

• This topic is empty.

New Nikon D750 released

• Mark
    Keymaster

24.3 mp of Nikon fun :)

http://www.nikon.com/news/2014/0912_dslr_01.htm” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

shutterbug
    Participant

Going in the right direction as far as lighter/smaller body, no mention of price though and the
    Frames per second could be better, i loved the D700 and though the D 600 image quality is as
    good, I have had to return it for the terrible dust/dirt on the sensor problem. Don’t think I will
    be changing anytime soon though.

ossie13
    Participant

Great looking specs, just hope they sorted out the oil/dust on the sensor problem. I returned my new D610 with less than 1K clicks as the sensor was covered in oil/dust!!!!

shutterbug
    Participant

Well my D600 was returned for the second time, and I told them I didn’t want it “fixed” again, that I wanted a replacement. They are replacing it alright but I don’t know what with at the moment, it should arrive today!
    I am thinking it will be a D610 which I don’t really want, so I may just trade it in for a D750. Watch this space!

ossie13
    Participant

Jenny say you will get the D610, my advice check it out for oil/dust! Very disappointed that i had to return mine as a great camera giving excellent results, but reading on line this seems to still be a problem with the D610 and I just wonder did Nikon rebrand some of the D600??

Any way I’ve got a D800, which the wife got through work at cost price, so it worked out a couple bob dearer than the D610 :D :D

shutterbug
    Participant

I had the use of a D800 for a while, and I didn’t like it at all, it was really slow as in frames per second which I found really frustrating for bird and wildlife photography, and I really didn’t need or have the space for all the megapixels! The D750 seems to be a good replacement for the D700 which I loved. But it seems I am stuck with my replacement D610 for the time being, no camera shops will give a half decent trade in on them, and Nikon wouldn’t let me upgrade my replacement to a D750, even after offering to pay the difference.
    I will be keeping a close eye on the sensor problem, especially when I am in New Zealand in Feb, the oil thing seems to happen when the weather is warm. So again watch this space! :roll:

ossie13
    Participant

Yes I know the frame count isnt great, but I never shoot continously so not a problem! Surprised with Nixon not letting you upgrade to the D750!!! Did you try Conns re trade in?

The best thing about the D800 for me is the layout which is almost the exact same as my D300!

shutterbug
    Participant

Yes both Conns and Berminghams offered 800! :(

Weeman

Can you not reject is as not being of merchantable quality and get a refund ? Then top up for the D750.

regards Wee Man

shutterbug
    Participant

I did point out that I was left with a virtually worthless camera, but they wouldn’t
    budge, on the grounds that head office (Japan) have very strict guidelines in dealing
    with this problem.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.