Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

New Look PI!

Homepage Forums Before You Start Announcements New Look PI!

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Mark.

New Look PI!

• Mark
    Keymaster

In case you’ve not noticed, we’ve updated the site.

After a Summer of effort we decided to go live with this new and more modern look to PI. There will no doubt be kinks to iron out but instead of waiting until we discovered all of them, we thought it best to go and apply the updates.

One of the reasons for the upgrade was to keep the vast amount of posted information alive and to allow us to add new capabilities over time, subject to the needs of the members.

The forum is still the main focus. However, you’ll have noticed that we’ve become a bit more Socially focused with member profiles, messaging, activities, photo uploads etc…

In addition, there are Communities, which are special interest discussion areas as opposed to forum critique areas. Communities groups (private and public) can also be created upon request. A camera club for example might like a private group. With those private groups we can provide a dedicate forum. This is of course free!

Enjoy!

Thanks Mark!

Alan Rossiter
    Participant

Looking good Mr Tracey.

Mark
    Keymaster

Thanks Alan.  I hope all is well in Wexford!

ossie13
    Participant

Nice upgrade Mark!!!

Mark
    Keymaster

Thanks Steve mate. Many years of talking about it as you know and finally its done lol.

Speed of the site seems to be a bit variable. That’s the only thing I’ve noticed. Not sure much can be done about that without alot of cost 😊

Seaview
    Participant

It looks great Mark, good on you.

Mark
    Keymaster
    shutterbug
    Participant

Great new look Mark, it looks fresh and seems to be more user friendly, I was wondering why I was getting lots of comments lol

Mark
    Keymaster

Thanks Jenny. Looks a bit nicer I think :)

Sorry about all the emails. I’ve been getting them also. It seems to have started sending them days after we went live. No idea why…. Have been trying to delete when I see them. They’ve been coming my way also so I’m sure they must be driving people nuts lol.

Thanks again! Mark

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.