Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Lucha Libre

• This topic is empty.

Lucha Libre

• davedunne
    Participant

Lucha Libre is a form of Mexican professional wrestling where the wrestlers wear masks.

I took this photograph at the San Jose Taco Festival which was on a few weeks ago here in San Jose.

Lucha Libre by Dave Dunne (BlurDotBlog), on Flickr

markst33
    Participant

Hi Dave,

its a bit dark and could do with a levels adjustment. Also look at all that space in front of you. Get in there and get the shot. You could have got down on the canvas to get the shot. Missed opportunity methinks. :)

Mark S.

davedunne
    Participant

Thanks again for your comment.

tex

I feel that the girl in the foreground is a major distraction to the main event.

Mark
    Keymaster

Hmmmm. After coming back to this photo a couple of times. I’m starting to see the image perhaps being more about the girl observing the wrestling and less about the wrestling.

Gortan60
    Participant

Mark wrote:

Hmmmm. After coming back to this photo a couple of times. I’m starting to see the image perhaps being more about the girl observing the wrestling and less about the wrestling.

Spot on. I have only seen it now for the first time, and that’s the first thought that came into my head…It is about the girl observing the action, rather than the photographer capturing the answer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.