Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Irish Indo inage lifted off internet?

Homepage Forums General Photography Photography Business Irish Indo inage lifted off internet?

• This topic is empty.

Irish Indo inage lifted off internet?

• JustExposin
    Participant

“Irish Independent image lifted off the internet and then invoiced, paid with no questions “

What does this mean?

http://www.londonfreelance.org/rates/photonew.html” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false; scroll down

markguinee
    Participant

I think this is what the verified paid rate for an image was in 2010. Was your published in print of on the website?

I’m curious because I’ve had a number of images used by the likes of VIP magazine online and Goss.ie and am not sure what to invoice them.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markguinee
    Participant

Jesus the amount of typos in my post ^^^

JustExposin
    Participant

markguinee wrote:

I think this is what the verified paid rate for an image was in 2010. Was your published in print of on the website?

I’m curious because I’ve had a number of images used by the likes of VIP magazine online and Goss.ie and am not sure what to invoice them.

Mark

I did not have an image in the indo. I wondered what that meant. Is it if someone else uses your image which was on the indo site? Your images used by VIP were originally on the indo site?

markguinee
    Participant

JustExposin’ wrote:

markguinee wrote:

Mark

I did not have an image in the indo. I wondered what that meant. Is it if someone else uses your image which was on the indo site? Your images used by VIP were originally on the indo site?

No these are the rates that these publications paid for images as reported by freelance photographers. So for example if the indo pulled an image from the Web and printed it in the paper, the photographer invoiced them that amount and they paid it no questions asked.

My image was sold to a blogger (I retain ownership) and then VIP pulled the image from her site for their article.

markguinee
    Participant

No these are the rates that these publications paid for images as reported by freelance photographers. So for example if the indo pulled an image from the Web and printed it in the paper, the photographer invoiced them that amount and they paid it no questions asked.

My image was sold to a blogger (I retain ownership) and then VIP pulled the image from her site for their article.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.