Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Hi

• This topic is empty.

Hi

• gerardk
    Participant

Just a quick note to introduce myself to the forum, (Hi everybody – Hi Dr Nick ! ) Gerard is my name, from dublin and interested in all kinds of photography.

It would be good to have a dedicated forum for Irish based photographers – so hopefully this one will do well and be around for a while to come.

Mark
    Keymaster

Hey there Gerard,

Good to have you on board sir. Spread the word and with some luck we’ll last :D

Had a peek at your site, very nice indeed.

Mark

Madthing
    Participant

Howdy all! Get start Mark! Im sure this will really take off. Ill pass it on to a few people!

Mark
    Keymaster

Good man you ‘madthing’ ya :)

Thanks
    Mark

Madthing
    Participant

Ha ha Mark its Fiona!!

Mark
    Keymaster

Yikes. sorry Fiona :lol:

I might leave the previous message, much funnier this way hehe

thanks
    Mark

Madthing
    Participant

Work nick name…..best one really

Alfamale
    Participant

Hi there guys, good to see an Irish photography forum at last! Looking forward to chatting to you all in future. I’m interested in all types of photography but tend to mostly do portrait (the kids, etc.) and landscape.

There’s a mate of mine lurking around here somewhere who’s threatened to out me as a Canon user, so I’ve decided it’s best to stand up and be counted on that score :)

I’m using film both 35mm and medium format and am in the process of buying a film scanner: once I do I may inflict some of my ‘art’ on you ..!

Andrew

CanonMan
    Participant

Hey, nothing wrong with Canon, man (geddit? :D )

Your mate’s probably insecure about the standard of his photography. Probably uses Nikon and takes black and white only or something to make himself look all serious and arty … Bet he’s called Shane or Shawn or something …

We should have a Canon Pride march or something … :)

See ya around, CanonMan

Alfamale
    Participant

Ha! Do you know him …? Nah, just a bit of fun really: Canon Pride doesn’t sound like a bad idea though! :)

Alfamale
    Participant

gerardk wrote:

Just a quick note to introduce myself to the forum, (Hi everybody – Hi Dr Nick ! ) Gerard is my name, from dublin and interested in all kinds of photography.

It would be good to have a dedicated forum for Irish based photographers – so hopefully this one will do well and be around for a while to come.

Had a peek at your site: great stuff!

Alfamale
    Participant

Madthing wrote:

Howdy all! Get start Mark! Im sure this will really take off. Ill pass it on to a few people!

Hi Madthing – good nickname! Early days for this forum yet but shaping up to be a good one I think

Alfamale
    Participant

Madthing wrote:

Had a look at your sunsets on photo.net: excellent stuff. Where did you take them?

Andrew

Madthing
    Participant

:lol:

Hi guys! Sunsets were taken mostly in north county dublin. The last few I posted were taken in Kerry. Im always chasing sunsets!

Mark
    Keymaster

I wish I was able to capture sunsets like that. Oh well we’ll keep plugging again.

Feel free Fiona to post one to the review section.

Later
    Mark

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.