Generic filters
Exact matches only

Hey hey!

• This topic is empty.

Hey hey!

• nolonger
    Participant

Hi all!

Just a quick intro to meself: they call me Ryan. I’m originally from Toronto, moved to Dublin to be with my (Irish) girlfriend. I’ve been interested in photography for as long as I can remember (my father was a professional photographer when I was very young, and a dedicated amateur after he left his studio), but only really started taking my own pictures during the digital age. My current camera is a dinky little Canon Ixus 55 (which is in for warranty repairs! :( ), but I’m moving up to a Nikon D50 in the very near future. (If anybody has any suggestions on good places to buy, I’m all ears!)

My flickr stream is up here, I’m fascinated by macro shots, but I also quite enjoy landscape and architecture shots as well. Great to see a new forum here for Irish photographers, hopefully we can all help each other out!

Cheers,
    Ryan

Mark
    Keymaster

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for joining. Ask any questions you need in here and someone will get back to you.

I’ve used a friends D50, very nice camera, shoots way above its price in my opinion.
    Image quality is also very good.

Feel free to post some of your pics up here also.

Again welcome

Later
    Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.