Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Hello from Bethlehem Pennsylvania USA

Homepage Forums Before You Start Introductions Hello from Bethlehem Pennsylvania USA

• This topic is empty.

Hello from Bethlehem Pennsylvania USA

• Big John
    Participant

We just returned from Sedona, Arizona and are planning a two week trip to Ireland in September. I’ll be up early and out late to get the best light and am looking forward to a pint in the local pubs. I hope to bump into some photographers for local knowledge, but thought that I would join the Photography Ireland forum for much needed advice. I’m a fairly advanced landscape photographer and look forward to connecting with other camera jocks. This is a shot of first light in of the Sedona Red Rock on our first morning. Such a beautiful place.

I shoot an Olympus OM-D E-M1 and have all the necessary gear. I picked up a NISI filter set this winter and got a chance to use it in Sedona. [img]This will be out first trip to Ireland and we are very excited to immerse ourselves in the culture and fantastic scenery. We will be touring on our own on the west coast and will be staying in BnBs along the way.

After i figure out how to post a picture, I’ll give it a try.

Big John
    Participant

Well that didn’t work.

Anonymous
    Participant

Awaiting to see all your pictures!

Mark
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Welcome to the site!. I’ve corrected your post there so the photo can be viewed.

Let us know where on the west coast you’ll be and we can offer some tips as to locations.

Big John
    Participant

Hi Mark, Trip update. Sorry I haven’t responded since my initial post in April. We’ve had a very busy year and we leave for Ireland next week. I would love some suggestions for photography on our travels.
    Our first lodging is on the Cliffs of Moher Rd. in Doolin. We’ll be there for three days.
    We then move to to Galway for three days.
    We then travel to Connemarra for two days.
    We then have 2 days in Westport.
    Next we’ll go through Sligo, where my Grannies were born and stay 3 days in Donegal Town.
    Lastly, we’ll be returning to Bunratty and will catch our return flight on the 20th from Shannon.
    I like to shoot with the morning light and sunset and we will be touring about during the day. So if you have an thoughts and suggetions, I’d love to hear them.
    Thanks, John MacKechnie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.