Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Have you any old Darkroom papers gathering dust?

Homepage Forums General Photography Film Photography Have you any old Darkroom papers gathering dust?

Have you any old Darkroom papers gathering dust?

• thefizz
    Participant

Hi folks, for anyone who used to make darkroom prints and possibly has boxes of paper gathering dust in the attic, I’d happily take them.

They could very well be fogged and of limited use but I could use them for a few old processes I teach in Barretstown Kids Camp where fogging is not a major issue.

I’ll happily cover cost of post/carriage and you’d be freeing up some room in your attic for other rubbish 

Peter

thedarkroom
    Participant

Hi Peter,

Just seeing this now. I have some paper in work if you want it. It’s mostly old Ilford 10×8 multigrade and a few larger sizes. I will be in work (Dublin City University) on Thursday and I will check what I have. I’ll let you know and we can make arrangements for you to either collect it or I can post it out. The postage will be substantial though as there are several boxes.

David

thefizz
    Participant

Hi David,

That would be great, thanks. If you can pack them all in a box i can then arrange collection?

Regards,

Peter

thedarkroom
    Participant

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the late reply. I only say your message on Thursday night when I got home from Dublin so was too late to see it in time.
    I’m in DCU again on Friday morning so I’ll sort it out then. You were saying to leave it for collection and you would arrange to pick them up. I can pack the, up but unfortunately there is nowhere here that I can leave them for collection. Is there some place that I can drop it off where you could collect it. I will be travelling from DCU to Gorey via the M50 and M11 so would there be somewhere on route that would be convenient? I expect to be leaving at about one o’clock.
    David

thefizz
    Participant

Hi David,

Unfortunately with the current 5km restrictions I cannot get anywhere near Dublin and don’t know anywhere you could leave it. Could you hold them for me until such time that I could get up?

Regards,

Peter

thedarkroom
    Participant

Sure, no problem. I’ll text you my number and you can ring me when you can make it. It’s probably going to be a while until you can use them any, I presume the workshops won’t be running for a while.
    when I get to work I’ll do a list of what I have to give you an idea of the quantity of stuff. Would you have any use for some colour paper (Kodak Endura 10×8)

David

thefizz
    Participant

Thanks David, yes I’ll take whatever papers you have, much appreciated. No rush as you say as it will be a while before I can do any workshops.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.