Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Film Camera Manuals and Repair Materials/light seals

Homepage Forums General Photography Film Photography Film Camera Manuals and Repair Materials/light seals

• This topic is empty.

Film Camera Manuals and Repair Materials/light seals

• Eddie
    Participant

http://www.butkus.us/

The best source for camera film manuals, Mike Butkus works on a donation basis and always acknowledges donations, his website is an amazing resource for all things photographic especially hard to find accessory manuals .

http://stores.ebay.ie/CAMERA-REPAIR-MATERIALS?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Camera repair materials, foam for light seals.

Might be worth making this sticky Mark.

Martin
    Participant

Thanks for the links Eddie,

Another great place for light seals is this guy JGood21967aol.com

Just email him and tell him the camera, back or what ever it is and he will mail out a kit to you with all the seals pre cut. I have bought the “pre-cut kit for the RZ67 film back” Worked perfectly, it came with the hinge seal plus all other seals and pads used by the RZ67 back. Heard about him on FADU.

EDIT: Forgot to say he also gives you full instructions with pictures as how to change the light seals in what ever camera or back it is

Top guy, I only paid 10 dollars per kit and 1 dollar postage. Highly recommended

M

Mark
    Keymaster

Job done Eddie. Good post and idea !. Thanks

Colemanroman
    Participant

got a reply from JGood21967aol.com today…

Hi Nicholas,
    Thanks for the message. Hasselblad seals are covered under US patents and as such are illegal to copy. Not enjoying the comforts of jail cells or high fines, I leave these alone. However, thank you very much for the note and your interest. If the folks at Hasselblad decide to free up their designs I’ll be happy to produce them.
    Best regards,
    Jon Goodman

Something to bear in mind.

Anybody have a contact for light seal kits for hasselblad backs? or tips on replacements.I can do myself if someone has a source for materials.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.