Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

A few street photos from Taiwan

Homepage Forums Photo Critique Street and Documentary A few street photos from Taiwan

• This topic is empty.

A few street photos from Taiwan

• davedunne
    Participant
    markst33
    Participant

Hi Dave,

seeing as no one has responded so far I’ll give you what is just my opinion.

1. The subject is “soft” because the writing is sharp and you were probably using a near wide open aperture to make the most of the available light. Its also slightly crooked with your lines running upwards from left to right.

2. Theres too much going on here and the moving bike is too dark to hold the eye for long.

3. Of all the shots here I felt this one was “the shot” if you just made a noise or something to get the girl to turn towards you. It would have been a great street shot as she would have been the centre of attention with plenty of interest in the background.

4. Nice enough image, despite her giving you the “evil eye” :) Could do with the the are to the right of the jar on the counter being cropped, thereby bring the subject into the “Rule of thirds”

5. Does nothing for me I’m afraid. The stationary bikes are too dark to make the moving one interesting.

Just my opinion.

Mark S.

davedunne
    Participant

Thanks for the comments Mark. Much appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.